RULES AND REGULATIONS 2022 – 2023
1. All rules and regulations apply to lot owners and renters.
2. Please do not litter or you will be asked to leave the campground.
3. Four Seasons reserves the right to use any photograph taken throughout a guest’s stay for advertising purposes unless specifically requested by a guest.
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT
1. Check in 3 pm, checkout 11am (Motel, apartments & cabin).
2. Check in 11:00 am – checkout 11:00 am (Campsites).
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
1. Cancellations 10 days prior to arrival will be issued a rain check less a $10 administrative fee for campsites / $25.00 fee for all rental units.
2. No refunds will be given for cancelling a reservation that exists during a major holiday.
3. If you must cancel less than 10 days prior to arrival, you may reschedule for a different time WITHIN THE SAME CAMPING SEASON, or you will forfeit your payment.
4. NO CASH REFUNDS DUE TO ILLNESS, WORK SCHEDULES, WEATHER, MISCONDUCT, OR EARLY DEPARTURE.
1. Obey ALL posted signs both on and off the trails which includes the posted speed limit of 10 miles per hour.
2. Two or three lots must be used as one lot and must be approved by Four Seasons Resort Management. No additional campers or sheds can be placed on extra lots.
3. Only (1) camping unit per campsite. A two-man tent (PUP TENT) FOR CHILDREN is also permitted.
4. Overflow vehicles should be parked in designated areas (by dumpsters).
5. Please be considerate of your neighbor. No loud music, profane language, offensive or illegal activities.
6. Only two vehicles permitted on a campsite, unless you have permission from the Four Seasons Resort Office.
7. Our campground license and local zoning regulations do not permit campers equipped for a residence.
8. You may move from your site to another site upon approval from the office ONLY in March or April. Otherwise, if you wish to move to a site that someone leaves before their contract is up, you must pay the balance of their site rental. In addition, you must pay for the remainder of your site rental until someone takes over the site you are leaving.
9. Seasonal/Yearly site permits are rented by Four Seasons Resort only and cannot be sublet by campers. Site privileges cannot be transferred with sale of camper without approval from Four Seasons management.
10. If your camper is still on the campsite on March 31st of the new season, your yearly rental is automatically renewed and you are required to pay for the new season whether you use the site or not. If you pull your camper out when your rental expires or are required to leave due to bad conduct, before the rental expires you are responsible for the remainder of the year. You will have one week to remove any decks, sheds or any other personal belongings. After one week, it will become property of Four Seasons Resort.
1. Fees for one lot - $2,068 per year or 11 payments of $188 per month.
2. Fees for two lots - $2,244 per year or 11 payments of $204 per month.
3. Fees for three lots - $2,695 per year or 11 payments of $245 per month.
4. More than three lots – Full membership.
Electric, Water, Waste Dump, Insurance
1. All outside lighting is restricted to forty (40) watts, incandescent or party lights (no quartz).
2. All members need to conserve water. NO camper washing, car washing, ATV washing, or watering of lawns. Permission to wash your camper is allowed only 2 times a season-April and October. Any other time, if you would like to do this please bring water from home. Violations of this request will force us to impose fines. 1st offense is a $100.00 fine, 2nd offense your water will be turned off.
3. ALL CAMPERS SHOULD INSURE THEIR UNITS WITH ADEQUATE COMPREHENSIVE AND LIABILITY COVERAGE. FOUR SEASONS RESORT WAIVES ALL LIABILITY FOR LOSS DUE TO FIRE, THEFT, VANDALISM, NEGLIGENCE, STORM DAMAGE, TREE DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, ELECTRICAL MALFUNCTION, OUTAGE, TREES, WIND, HAIL, RAIN, SNOW, LIGHTNING, OR ANY OTHER ACT OF GOD.
4. Water pipes and electrical pedestals may not be changed, altered, painted, or tampered with in any way. Violators of this rule will be subject to an immediate fine of five hundred dollars ($500.00) and prosecution. All campers must be plugged into the pedestals only and cannot be HARD wired.
5. We suggest you turn your breaker and water off when leaving your site for long periods of time.
6. All members will be responsible for paying their own electric and will receive an electric bill after every holiday, which will be due in 30 days. The cost of your electric will depend on your electric useage! There will be harsh consequences for anyone caught using another member’s electricity!
7. There will be a $25.00/month late fee for membership dues and electric bills not paid within 10 days of receiving invoice. Not unless prior arrangements have been made.
1. No unsightly campsites due to rubbish or debris. Four Seasons reserves the right to enter upon a campsite that is in a state of disrepair and clean the site to keep it from becoming unsightly. Four Seasons Resort and its staff are not responsible for any damages that may occur while the site is being cleaned of debris and rubbish, or mowing of said site. You will be billed accordingly for any clean up that is done.
2. Refrigerators & freezers are not to be put on your deck or outside your camper. If you have one or need one, please put it in your shed or in your camper.
3. Clothes cannot be hung out to dry on your lot.
4. All property lines shall be kept free and open to one another. NO fences of any kind shall be permitted on any of the lots or lot lines.
5. Seasonal/Yearly members will be responsible for mowing their own grass. If you can’t for some reason, notify the office and we will mow it for you for fifty ($50.00) dollars. Four Seasons Resort or its employees will not be responsible for any damage that may occur in doing so.
6. Rope swings are NOT permitted on Four Seasons Resort property; all other playground equipment (swings, trampolines, bouncing gyms etc.) must be insured for $100,000.00 naming Four Seasons Resort as additional insured.
7. Campers are not permitted to paint RV’s. Campsites and RV’s must be kept in a presentable condition; if they need painted, they must be replaced.
8. All plastic skirting and tarps on campers for winter protection must be removed by May 1st or we will take them off and put them under your camper and you will be charged accordingly, minimum of $100.00.
9. If using skids to burn or stack firewood, they must be broken down. They are not to be stacked in piles or there will be a $25.00 fine for each skid for removal.
10. Vinyl car ports can be used for picnic table shelter, but must be placed at least 15 feet away from anyone’s trailer and can be white or silver ONLY, maximum size 10’ x 20’ (MAY NOT be used for camper cover.
11. Sheds may be 10’ x 12’ x 7’ side walls and 8’ maximum height at peak. Vinyl sheds must be taken down at the end of the season. You will be responsible for any damages caused by windblown sheds and $100.00 fee for clean up.
12. There will be a $50.00 per week fine for illegal sheds, carports, or decks. There is a $100.00 fee to clean up fee for carports and a $300.00 fee to clean up unsightly lots.
Building - Permits
1. Building permits are required before any work at your campsite can be done, and can be acquired at the office. This includes the following: decks being built, satellite dishes installed, trees, flowers or shrubbery being cut or planted, pipes installed, stakes driven in the ground or dirt excavated (you could dig into our electric or water lines, and you could get seriously injured or killed).
2. You will be responsible for any damages if a permit is not acquired first.
3. Plants, flowers, or trees cannot be planted around the electric pedestal or water stand pipes or over utility lines and should be 10 feet from the road.
4. Four Seasons Resort nor its employees will not be held responsible for any damages to plants, shrubbery while working on or around the utilities. All antenna and satellite dishes are not to be more than 15 feet from your campers.
5. Management will inspect your project upon completion. If it is not built the way the permit reads, there will be a $100.00 fine per month until the problem is corrected. The fines also pertain to all campground rules and regulations.
6. Please do not bring any used building materials on Four Seasons Resort property for ANY REASON. THE MATERIAL COULD HAVE BEEN IN A CONTAMINATED AREA AND WE DO NOT WANT IT HERE. THERE WILL BE A $500.00 FINE FOR BRINGING ANY TYPE OF USED MATERIAL, INCLUDING SKIDS, THRU THE GATES ON FOUR SEASONS PROPERTY.
Two electronic gate cards are assigned to the primary rental holders and are the property of Four Seasons Resort, and are to be used by members only, and shall not be lent out to others. THE PRIMARY NAMES ON THE RENTAL MUST BE ON THE PROPERTY WHILE YOUR KIDS, RELATIVES OR GUEST ARE VISITING, AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS WHILE ON FOUR SEASONS PROPERTY. Gate card privileges can be revoked for the following: delinquent payments, lending out gate cards, and misconduct. If you are caught lending your gate card to anyone, there will be a $25.00 per person charge and your gate cards will be turned off until the charge is paid. Once a gate card is deleted from the computer it will cost twenty ($20.00) dollars per card to have the cards re-entered into the computer. The fee will increase ten ($10.00) dollars for every subsequent violation.
1. The primary Signatories on Rental Agreement/Contract is responsible for their guests at all times. KIDS, FAMILY MEMBERS &/or GUESTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE SITE UNLESS THE SIGNATORY/IES ARE ON THE PROPERTY.
2. If not staying in the Motel, Bunk Houses, or Apartments - All overnight guests must stay in a seasonal or yearly members’ camping unit or a pup tent for kids; otherwise, they will be charged the prevailing site fee.
3. ALL guests & visitors must register at the office & pay the prevailing daily fee. ($25.00 charge for bringing an unregistered guest in).
4. All visitors to any campsite must register at the office upon entering the campground. Fee entitles visitor(s) the use of camp facilities including the pool. All registered campers should make advanced arrangements to receive their guests. This is for safety issues and to be aware of everyone on the property.
1. QUIET hours are from 11:00 pm until 9:00 am. Please be considerate. There are families with children and some folks go to be early. Everyone should be at a campsite by 11:00 pm. NO joy-riding golf carts. No walking the roads. NO hanging out at or around any buildings after midnight (except for scheduled events).
1. Please do not leave your children unattended anywhere on the property. We appreciate that everyone likes to have a good time; but LEAVING YOUR CHILDREN UNATTENDED AT YOUR CAMPER, THE POOL, OR ANYWHERE ON THE GROUNDS IS NOT PERMITTED. Please be responsible as this could be grounds for you to be asked to leave the resort permanently.
2. Children should be at their campsite and/or supervised by 11:00 p.m.
1. Pets are ONLY allowed at campsites and must be on a leash at all times. They may not roam at large or create unreasonable noise or nuisance. Violators are subject to fines and or eviction.
2. PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE LODGE, COMFORT STATIONS, OFFICE, STORE, or at the SWIMMING POOL.
3. Small pets and service dogs are permitted at the Bunk Houses and Apartments, but must be approved at the office and you must show proof of current shots.
4. They may NOT be left unattended for more than two (2) hours. You MUST clean up after your pet immediately. Violations of this request will force us to impose fines OR EVICTION.
5. If your pet appears aggressive towards campers or other pets, you will be asked to remove it from the campground immediately.
1. No ground contamination (i.e. grease, cooking oils, etc.). Please use Dumping Station (located down from the office) for gray and black water and not the ground or comfort stations.
2. Only bagged garbage in plastic bags is to be placed in dumpsters. DO NOT leave garbage on site or in fire ring. DO NOT PUT GRASS CLIPPINGS, LEAVES, APPLIANCES, GRILLS, TIRES, MATTRESSES, TELEVISIONS, OR CARPET IN THE DUMPSTERS. ($100.00 FINE FOR OFFENDERS). The trash company will not take these items. We have cameras, and you will be billed whichever amount is the most!!
CAMPFIRES & FIREWOOD
1. Firewood may be purchased at the camp store.
2. Open fires are permitted in a fire ring only (steel or stone) and must be attended at all times.
3. All fires must be extinguished before retiring for the night.
4. Do not leave unburned garbage in your fire ring or garbage in cans after departure; you will be billed for any additional clean up.
ALCOHOL & SMOKING
1. NO SMOKING IN ANY OF THE BUILDINGS - $500.00 FINE.
2. YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE TO CONSUME ALCOHOL.
3. Alcoholic beverages must be kept on campsites and discretely covered.
4. ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL PERMITTED ON TRAILS!
5. DO NOT DRIVE ATVS OR GOLF CARTS WHILE UNDER THE INFLUENCE.
We do not permit open carry. NO TARGET SHOOTING WITH ANY TYPE OF WEAPONS AT ANY TIME OF THE YEAR. Firearms are permitted during hunting season only. (2 weeks of rifle deer season STARTS– 1st Monday after Thanksgiving). Hunting season will be for members only, no guest unless they are staying in a motel room @100.00 per day per person
1. There is no lifeguard on duty!! Swim at your own risk in pool.
2. 17 YEARS OR YOUNGER ARE NOT PERMITTED AT POOL WITHOUT PARENT OR GUARDIAN. The pool will be off-limits for the whole family for the remainder of the year if your kids are inside the pool fence without a responsible adult supervising them.
The laundromat is located up at the pool. Clothes can be washed and dried there at any time. Out of respect for other guests using the laundromat, please limit the amount of muddied items run through the machines.
1. ATVs, golf carts, and ALL motorized off-road vehicles must be registered at the office with proof of insurance and a copy on file.
2. ALL riders must sign a waiver.
3. You must purchase a permit for each vehicle. There is a thirty-five dollar ($35.00) annual fee for members or a forty-five dollar ($45.00) annual fee for non-members. Anyone riding without a registration sticker will be asked to leave the campground immediately.
4. We cannot stress how important insurance and waivers are. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR ATV AND GOLF CART INSURANCE IS CURRENT. There will be a $5.00 charge a fax or e-mail for your current insurance if you don’t have it with you. When you have friends visiting, please do not allow them to drive or ride anything without first signing your waiver. This is for your own good as well as Four Seasons’. If they get hurt, you will know if they are/were a friend. Don’t be fooled.
5. We encourage you to use your Golf Cart to go to the store, swimming pool and visiting. Please do not joy ride on the main roads. BE SAFE AND FOLLOW ALL CAMPGROUND, STATE AND FEDERAL ATV GOLF CART AND BICYCLE RULES.
6. You must be 14 years old or older and tall enough to sit back in driver’s seat and touch the floor flat-footed to drive alone.
7. You must have a valid driver’s license to drive a golf cart or side-by-side at night. A copy of your license must be on file in the office. Must be 16 years old to carry passengers.
NOTE: These rules are for everyone’s benefit, so that everyone can have a fun and enjoyable stay at Four Seasons Resort. Violators to the rules will be penalized. We hope that you take home good memories and leave us with good memories. Thank you.