800 acres in the hills of Southwestern PA. With 35 miles of groomed trails for all skill levels. Ride from your campsite or from your room. Four Seasons Resort is a family campground with planned activities and special ATV Trails for the whole family. When you are tired of riding or hot, take a dip in our olympic sized swimming pool, take the kids fishing at our stocked pond or join in our planned activities. It’s all included when you stay and ride at Four Seasons Resort. ATVs and motorbikes are welcome on the trails at Four Seasons, provided the vehicles are registered at the office with proof of insurance. Please read the rules and regulations below for ATV riding. Click here to see a map of all trails and the rules and regulations.
ATV RIDING SCHEDULE
Call before coming out during the off-season (November-March), as the office or trails may be closed.
INSURANCE REQUIRED ALONG WITH ATV PERMITS
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR ATV’S, MOTORBIKES, AND GOLF CARTS ETC.
- DO NOT OPERATE ATV’S, MOTORBIKES, GOLF CARTS, ETC, WHILE DRINKING OR AFTER DRINKING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES AND FOLLOW ALL CAMPGROUND RULES.
- Always wear your safety equipment. Obey state, federal and manufacturer laws and rules.
- Ride only on designated trails and or to and from your campsite, pool, store, and fishing. Do not ride off of Four Seasons Resort property.
- Absolutely no joy riding on the roads.
- All kids under the age of 14 driving must be with an adult.
- 10 M.P.H. speed limit on roads.
- You must have proof of liability insurance (NOT HOMEOWNERS) with you for ATVs, dirt bikes, golf carts, etc.
- Purchase a $40.00 yearly permit per all motorized sports equipment, all riders or operators MUST sign a waiver before riding. (Violators will be asked to leave immediately).
- Have stock exhaust or quieter. 94 decibel is max.
- Be an overnight quest, camping or staying in motel.
- Always ride at safe speeds.
- No riding on grassy areas except trails.
- No riding on trails after dark. No quads or dirt bikes are to be ridden after dark in campground.
- Be aware of oncoming riders, hikers and horses. Hikers and horses have right of way on designated trails.
- Violators will be asked to leave the campground with no refund.
- Helmets must be worn at all times and D.O.T. approved
- Must be 21 to ride a passenger, on quads only to pool or fishing, NOT ON TRAILS!! (Factory made two seat quads allowed on trails).
- ATV & Golf cart operators must be 14 to be alone, 16 to haul passengers, and have a valid driver’s license to drive at night.
- Trails are open all year except during rifle deer season and extreme weather conditions. Ride from your motel, cabin or campsite to trails (restaurant, pool, lodge, and game room – open seasonal).
- All operators and riders must sign a waiver and complete “Rules & Regulations Registration Form” BEFORE riding on property and trails.
- Helmets for all bicycle riders 14 years old and younger.
- Bicycles need headlights and rear reflectors to ride at night
- OWNER’S OF ALL ATV’S, MOTORBIKES AND GOLF CARTS, ETC. – OPERATORS, RIDERS & GUESTS MUST SIGN A WAIVER TO RIDE AT THEIR OWN RISK AND NOT HOLD FOUR SEASONS RESORT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENTS. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN PERMANENT LOSS OF CAMPING AND RIDING PRIVILEGES. OWNERS OF ATV’S. ETC., ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF THEIR RIDERS AND GUESTS AT ALL TIMES.
- Violations: 1st Offense – Warning / 2nd Offense – Loss of riding privileges
- REMEMBER YOU ASSUME THE RISK WHEN OPERATING OR RIDING ON ATV’S MOTORBIKE’S GOLFCART’S, ECT. IT CAN CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR EVEN DEATH PLEASE OBEY ALL CAMPGROUND & ATV RULES & REGULATIONS. HAVE FUN BE SAFE! AGAIN DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES BEFORE OR WHILE DRIVING OR RIDING YOUR ATV’S. MOTORBIKES, ETC.
During the winter months, call in advance to check on office hours and ATV riding conditions.
NO RIDING DOUBLE ON ATV TRAILS EXCEPT TO FISHING POND ON TRAIL #A1 ONLY!